Explore the Many Delicious Places to Eat in Burnsville, MN
Prime Rate Inn is proud to be in a fantastic location surrounded by wonderful places to eat in Burnsville. In addition, we offer delicious free donuts at our hotel, a coffee and tea station for a complimentary fresh cup in the morning, plus convenient vending machines for late night snacks. Expand your culinary palate at a variety of restaurants in Burnsville, Minnesota. With numerous choices right at your fingertips, where will you choose to eat?
Within Walking Distance
Walk to a number of restaurants in Burnsville from Prime Rate Inn! Located less than a five-minute walk, visit eateries such as:
- Chinese Gourmet Restaurant: Perfect for groups, explore a menu of interesting and westernized Chinese dishes. Try old favorites and new combinations!
- Saigon Palace Restaurant: Indulge in classic comfort food at this delicious Vietnamese haven.
- Jensen’s Café: Stop by this cheery local favorite for all-day breakfast, plus a menu of American favorites for a laidback lunch.
Discover even more places to eat just a five-minute drive away!
- The Roasted Pear: Enjoy fresh local favorites from an expansive and upscale menu at this contemporary bistro, perfect for your next sit-down dining experience.
- Porter Creek Hardwood Grill: A highly recommended place to eat in Burnsville, the grill serves California-influenced American food with a beautiful patio and lodge-like ambiance.
- Clive’s Roadhouse Burnsville: A great place to grab a drink or watch the game, go for a night out at this rustic watering hole, featuring American pub fare.
Get together at some family-favorite restaurants, also within a five-minute drive.
These eateries offer a more casual setting and price point, with options that include Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and the delicious Godfather’s Pizza.
For a quick bite at lunch, stop by a number of sandwich joints or Subway for a foot long on the go.